August 26, 2021 – August 29, 2021
230 Lo Meadow Lane
Come enjoy some time away in the beautiful location of Bailey, Colorado. This crop weekend offers you the opportunity to relax, take classes, and get some of those personal projects done.
Registration Fee Includes:
- Lodging & linens for up to 3 nights and 4 days.
- Complimentary snacks including chocolate!
- Complimentary coffee, soda, tea and water
- CD player and music stations through DirectTV
- Personal crop space in the workshop area (4’ table, adjustable chair, Ott-Lite and beverage/trash holder)
- Access to well equipped work center to supplement your own tools. Below is a list of tools available to use:
- Cricut Cutting System and Font Cartridges
- Original Sizzix Machine, Sizzix Big Shot w/Multi-purpose platform and Sidekick
- Sizzix Die Cuts and Alphabets – Aphrodite, Block Party, Curlz, Funky Brush, Girls Are Weird, Night and Day, Nouveau, Rat-a-Tat, Swirly Tag and many more
- CM Cutting System & Punches
- Ellison and Fiskars Texture Plates
- Paper Cutter
- Rotating Embossing Light Table
- Ribbons, Stamp Sets, Ink and More
- Idea Books
- Supplies for purchase (new and used)
- Massages by a visiting massage therapist on Saturday (if there is enough group interest)
- Continental breakfast items are included in the registration fee (cereal, oatmeal, breakfast sandwiches, juice and milk)
- Participants are responsible for providing their own lunch and dinner meals. In the past, most participants have opted to join a meal share during their weekend. More info will be provided on that opportunity closer to your selected weekend.
Payment Options and Schedule:
- Payments may be made by Venmo, check or debit/credit card.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Thursday arrivals: 12 p.m. Check-In
- Friday arrivals: 12 p.m. Check-In
- Sunday departures: 3 p.m. Check-Out
- 3 days/2 nights (or all 4 days if a Teammate) – $150 or FREE with 12 VIP vouchers
- 4 days/3 nights – $200 or FREE with 16 VIP vouchers
- Double bed upgrade – $20
- Share King Bed with friend – $20/each
- Private Master Suite for one person (massages on Saturday will be held in this room) – $100 (extra)
- $20 Early Bird Discount applied to registrations received 2+ months in advance
- Team members receive all 4 days for the price of 3.
- Stampin’ Up! customers and teammates who wish to redeem their VIP vouchers (either 12 or 16 — sorry no partials) can stay for FREE.
- Stampin’ Up! Club Members receive a 10% discount
The following is my retreat cancellation policy:
- A $50 deposit is non-refundable.
- If you cancel at least 30 days before the retreat, a full-refund (minus $50 deposit) will be given. If cancellation is received less than 30 days from the retreat start date then a refund (minus $50 deposit) will only be given if the spot can be filled by someone else. If the spot cannot be filled, no refund can be made.
- Refunds will be given once the spot is filled.