- VACATION RENTAL RATES (up to 6 guests) :
- Standard rates – $250/night + $250 cleaning fee (2- night minimum)
- November 22-26, 2023 – $300/night + $250 cleaning fee ( 3-night minimum)
- December 21, 2023-January 1, 2024 – $300/night + $250 cleaning fee (4-night minimum)
- November 27-December 1, 2024 – $300/night + $250 cleaning fee ( 3-night minimum)
- December 23, 2024-January 1, 2025 – $300/night + $250 cleaning fee (4-night minimum)
- NON-HOSTED PRIVATE RETREATS (includes cleaning fee & lodging tax)
- 9-10 guests – $1,400 (for 2023 ONLY)
- Up to 8 guests – $1,200 (for 2023 and 2024)
- Up to 6 guests – $1,000 (for 2024 ONLY)
- May add an additional day for $300 more (2023 ONLY) and $250 (2024 ONLY)
- CHECK IN TIME: Arrive as early as 9 a.m. on day of arrival
- CHECK OUT TIME: Depart as late as 1 p.m. on day of departure. A later departure of 4 p.m. may be available upon request.
- NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT: We require a $150 non-refundable down payment be submitted to secure a reservation (required for each booking on file). This amount is deducted from the overall rental rate total.
- Rental includes the house and workshop and all included amenities.
- Rental includes candy snack bar, granola bars, biscotti, coffee, tea, soda and water.
- Reservations may be made as far in advance as desired. It is strongly suggested to make reservations far in advance if you are particular on your dates.
- Full payment must be received no later than a month prior to your reserved weekend.
Hosted Weekend Opportunities
- Hosted by property owner – Alison Collins
- Individual and small group registrations welcome
- 4 day/3 night and 3 day/2 night stay options ranging from $200-$250
- Guests may redeem VIP vouchers for a FREE retreat registration (14-16 vouchers required). Vouchers are earned for every $50 order placed through Alison Collins, Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
- A $75 non-refundable deposit is due within a week of registering. If you need to cancel after registering, full payment minus $75 will be refunded if cancellation is received a month or more in advance. Less than a month in advance risks partial or complete forfeit of the registration fee.
- All meals are provided, however, we cannot accommodate those with special dietary needs. To handle those situations, we do offer a discount on the registration fee to opt-out of the provided meals. Guests that need to opt out are responsible for bringing their own food.
- We accept check, Venmo and Zelle payments. Credit card payments are subject to a 2.9% + $0.30 processing fee.
General Rental Information
- Check the Calendar for dates and availability.
- Reservations can be made by submitting a Private Rental Request – or by contacting Alison Collins at 720-212-4788 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations & Refunds:
Any cancellations made, regardless of reason, will forfeit the $150 deposit. Any additional money paid will be refunded only if the weekend can be re-booked. Refunds will be issued within two weeks following the original registration dates.
We offer gift certificates in any amount. Gift certificates do not have an expiration. Gift certificates may be used towards any hosted retreat or private rental. You may purchase gift certificates by check, charge or Venmo.